As we settle into a “new normal”, companies are exploring a variety of models where parts of the workforce are back at work, taking turns coming into the office, or staying remote. How can companies make informed decisions around which model will work best for their employees?
During this webinar, we explore:
- Leveraging objective data to help maintain a healthy organization
- The different types of models that can work for companies
- What data is showing about the way work gets done
This virtual discussion features special guests:
- Jasmina Chauvin, PhD, Assistant Professor, Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business
- John Sumser, Principal Analyst, HRExaminer
alongside Humanyze President and Co-Founder, Ben Waber, PhD.