Planning the Return to the Office:
Maintaining Organizational Health Through a Data-Centered Strategy
As companies prepare to return to the physical office various questions arise that we must be prepared to answer:
- Which teams should return first?
- How do we mitigate risk in the workplace?
- How do we ensure the least disruption to collaboration?
- How do we maintain a healthy organization in the midst of change?
In this conversation, answers to these questions and how data can support making smart decisions for your company are discussed.
This webinar features:
- Kerstin Sailer, PhD, Associate Professor at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL & co-founder of brainybirdz
- Roy Abernathy, Executive Vice President, Global Workplace Strategy & Human Experience at Newmark Knight Frank
in conversation with President and Co-Founder at Humanyze Ben Waber, PhD.